Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
Nov 02 2014
Get checked. Spread the health! Book a Prostate Cancer Screening at GMCClinics Tecom
Prostate Cancer is one of the most commonly diagnosed cancers. Although the causes of prostate cancer are not fully understood, the chances of developing the condition increase with age and a positive family history. If caught early, prostate cancer is one of the most treatable malignancies.
Most prostate cancers develop without men experiencing any symptoms in the early stages. Symptoms that might indicate prostate cancer include:
- Trouble urinating or urinating more frequently
- Feeling that your bladder has not emptied fully
- Weak flow of the stream of urine
- Blood in the urine/semen
- General pain in the lower back, hips or thighs
- Discomfort in the pelvic area
- Erectile dysfunction
If you have any concerns or are experiencing any of the symptoms above it is important to contact your doctor for a thorough evaluation.
This November book a Prostate Cancer Screening at GMC Tecom for only 100 AED
The screening includes a consultation with one of our doctors and a PSA test. The PSA test can detect high levels of PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) that may indicate the presence of prostate cancer.
The special price is only available at our Tecom clinic.
Who should book an appointment?
- Men above 40 years
- Men with a family history of prostate cancer
- Men who have symptoms that need to be checked
Click here to go to our Tecom clinic.
<< Back to news