On Call Doctor Service
Over the past decade, economic growth in Dubai has burgeoned. This has increased the demand for high-caliber talent in every sector. With the growing number of busy C-suite executives in the city, convenient and effective healthcare is the need of the hour. Many executives do not have the time to take care of themselves. In fact, they are more likely to suffer from diseases like obesity, hypertension, stress, and diabetes.
Why are so many executives suffering from diseases that are easily preventable?
- Busy executives are always on the move, which implies an erratic sleep schedule, lack of exercise and bad eating habits. Over a period, one or two kilos can multiply to 15 or more until they experience physical and psychological changes associated with being obese and overweight. Executives are often surprised by their sudden weight gain! If obesity is left untreated, it can result in a chronic illness like diabetes or a more fatal outcome such as a heart attack or stroke.
- With great responsibility comes a great deal of stress. Stress is the most common psychological problem cited by an overwhelming number of executives. Stress can manifest itself in forms of pain, lack of sleep, palpitation and many more unhealthy symptoms.
- Chronic high blood pressure or hypertension is also one of the most common health ailments experienced by executives. Although the root cause of hypertension is stress, it can be controlled with regular exercise and a good diet.
- Ditch the cab and walk! Try to walk as much as possible, this will not only give your body the needed exercise but will also help you maintain your weight.
- Make healthier choices! If you go out to eat, try to avoid empty calories. For example, you could eliminate ranch dressing on that salad.
- Sleep for at least 6 hours.
We know that executives may not always have the time to pay a visit to the doctor, this is why we have introduced home healthcare services to care for executives who are always on the go.
We provide medical care 24/7 at the comfort of your home, office or hotel rooms. Our team of healthcare professionals is fluent in Arabic, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian and Urdu to provide you with a more personalized medical service.
Our services include preventive health care and general health check-up, vaccinations, skilled nursing, ECG and more! Additionally, we also treat headaches, eye infections, heartburn, sprains, high blood pressure, diabetes, flu, asthma bronchitis, animal and insect bites etc.
For more information about our home health care services, call 800GMCDOC ( 800462362 ) or visit our website: https://www.gmcclinics.com/800gmcdoc-home-healthcare-service/