GCAA Initials Now Available
Following shortly on the heels of being announced Silver award winners as Medical Clinic of the Year, we are pleased to announce that GMCClinics is now privileged by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) to provide aviation initial medicals in addition to renewal medicals, as per the below table.
In addition to the GCAA, GMCClinics also conducts the following foreign aviation medicals:
- CAAZ (Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe)
- FAA (Federal Aviation Authority)
- CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority, Australia)
- QCAA (Qatar Civil Aviation Authority), and
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Authority)
Along with our regular panel of foreign aviation medicals this would make us one of the most comprehensive providers of aviation medicals in the region.
Our expert panels of aviation medical doctors are given below:
- Dr. Safia Anwar Mohammed – General Practitioner
- Dr. Ralph Joyce – Specialist Family Medicine
- Dr. Carole Wehbe Chidiac – Specialist Family Medicine
- Dr. Rawshan Hussain – General Practitioner
- Dr. Wafaa Al Chaer – Specialist Ophthalmology
- Dr. Tarek Ibrahim Makhlof – Specialist Ophthalmology