How telemedicine is the safest option for you during COVID-19 pandemic
GMCClinics uses virtual platform to help you with many kinds of ailments and avoid risk
- With a significant portion of the UAE following stay-at-home orders to help flatten the curve, people still need their doctors, and access to telehealth can help make this possible.
Telehealth is no longer something that we just talk about, but instead a must-have for patients and healthcare professionals alike during these uncertain times the Covid-19 pandemic has brought about in the world. While healthcare in the UAE has always maintained top standards, the situation at hand has made a visit to the doctor’s office just plain risky.
With a significant portion of the UAE following stay-at-home orders to help flatten the curve, people still need their doctors, and access to telehealth can help make this possible. It is the easiest way to get many different types of medical care. Moreover, because you do not have to leave your house to see a doctor, telehealth is the safest option right now.
How does telemedicine at GMCClinics work?
- Visit GMCClinics website and book an appointment or send a WhatsApp to 056 549 9733.
- GMCClinics medical team will contact you to confirm your booking.
- You can pay via wire transfer or by credit/debit card
- Consult with your preferred doctor immediately.
- Prescribed medication will be delivered to your home.
- Medical technician / nurse will come toyour home for sample collection.
- Reports will be delivered to your mailbox.