Fluent in: English & Arabic
Qualifications: MBBCh, M.Sc. Radiology
- Fetomaternal medicine and infertility imaging including follicular monitoring and HSG
- Women Imaging (mammography, pelvic ultrasound & densitometry)
- 3D/4D ultrasound for high-risk pregnancy
- Pediatric and neonatal imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging (US, MRI & CT)
Dr. Amany Kamaleldin is a Specialist Radiologist with over 20 years of clinical experience in the field of woman imaging. She received her MBBCh from Cairo University in 1990 and received her M.Sc of Radiology in 1999 after completing the residency program in Cairo University Hospitals. She is an expert in mammography, and 3D/4D ultrasound since 2000. Dr. Amany worked as a head radiologist in an IVF center in Saudi Arabia, where she was responsible for fetomaternal and infertility imaging services, including hysterosalpingography, pelvic ultrasonography and bone densitometry. She attended several advanced courses in mammography and fetomaternal medicine in the UK as well as Ian Donald Diploma. Dr. Amany is currently completing the final part of the Fellowship of Royal College of Radiologist (FRCR) part B. She has over 15 publications in several scientific peer-review journals nationally and internationally.