Fluent in: German, English & Arabic
- German Facharzt (Consultant) in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery – Medical Association of The North Rhine Region, Dusseldorf Germany
- Diploma in Sports Medicine – Medical Association of The North Rhine Region, Dusseldorf Germany
- Diploma in Chiropractic and Manual Medicine – Medical Association of The North Rhine Region, Dusseldorf Germany
- Diploma in Diagnostic Radiology and Ultrasound, – Medical Association of The North Rhine Region, Dusseldorf Germany
- Licensed Physician – General Medical Council of Saarland, Saarbrucken Germany
- Sports Medicine Surgery:
- Shoulder joint arthroscopy
- Subacromial decompression and rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder stabilization
- Arthroscopic bankart repair
- Superior capsule reconstruction
- Acromioclavicular joint stabilization and suprascapular nerve release
- Shoulder joint replacement (Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic surgeries:
- Knee and ligament reconstruction
- Meniscal repair
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL)
- Multi ligament reconstruction
- Osteochondral autograft transfer system (OATS)
- Revision ACL reconstruction
- Treatment of patellar instability
- Joint replacement:
- Revision arthroplasty for hip, knee & shoulder joints
- Hip arthroscopy
- Labral repair
- Arthroscopic resection of CAM
- Pincer deformity of femoroacetabular impingement
- Osteotomies around the knee & hip joints like distal femur and proximal tibia osteotomy
- Other area of specialization:
- Cover foot surgery (hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, hammer toe, claw toe, metatarsalgia)
- Traumatology fractures
- ligaments and muscle injuries
Dr. Azzam Fayyad commenced his medical training as a German Facharzt (Consultant) in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery at the Medical Association of The North Rhine Region, Dusseldorf Germany, He has since acquired various diplomas in sports medicine, in chiropractic and manual medicine, in diagnostic radiology and ultrasound, and is a licensed physician from the General Medical Council of Saarland, Saarbrucken Germany.
He has garnered a wealth of experience as a consultant in Sports medicine, Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery at the Academic Teaching Hospital of the University of Dusseldorf and residency at Marien Hospital Wesel, Elisabeth Klinik Olsberg-Bigge and St. Bernhard Hospital Kamp-Lintfort, all in Germany.
He performs trauma surgery in both adult and paediatric cases. He is a DGU, German Association of Traumatology. DGOU, German Association of Traumatology and Orthopaedics and DGSM, German Association of Sports Medicine.
Dr. Azzam Fayyad also treats the following conditions: Shoulder, hip & knee replacement, Knee arthroscopy, Hip arthroscopy CAM & pincer FAI, Osteotomy and deformity correction, Regenerative medicine, Multi-ligaments injuries, PRP injections, Stem cell treatment, Shoulder arthroscopy, Rotator cuff & Bankert repair, ACL & PCL reconstruction and Sports medicine & trauma.
He has over 20 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedic Surgery.