Fluent in: English and French
Qualifications: Doctor in Dental Surgery – University of Nantes, France • Doctor in Odontological Sciences – University of Nantes, France • Doctor of Paul Sabatier University – University of Toulouse, France
- Management and treatment of gums and gum diseases
- Management and treatment of bone – guided bone regeneration and teeth mobility
- Oral surgeries – wisdom teeth extractions, cyst removal and other surgeries
- Dental Implants for teeth replacement using STRAUMANN ® Swiss implants
- French Society of Periodontics and Oral Implantology
- Study Club of International Team of Oral Implantology – Dubai, UAE
Dr. Alliot is Former Assistant Professor in Periodontology at the University of Toulouse, France and Former Lecturer and Practical Trainer in Implantology at the University of Ajman, UAE.
Dr. Alliot emphasis on the importance of prevention and early diagnosis of bone and gum diseases, which in turn, will prevent the biggest causes of adult tooth loss, especially in smokers and diabetic patients.