Fluent in: English, Farsi and basic Arabic
Qualifications: BA, MBBSCH
Dr. Leila Mayra is an American graduate of Concordia University, Michigan USA earning a bachelor’s degree with high honors in pre-medicine a minor in psychology. She also holds a MBBSCH degree in medicine and general surgery from Dubai Medical College. She is a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and a genetic test specialist. She has over 10 years of international clinical experience including a rotation with Dubai Health Authority. Her vast experience in various fields of medicine include: cardiology, pediatrics, gastroenterology, hematology, endocrinology, psychiatry, dermatology and obstetrics/gynecology.
She offers the following services:
- Innovative genetic tests including: DNA Diet, DNA Health, DNA Sport, DNA Estrogen.
- Cancer screening tests including tumor markers and radiology screenings.
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor trauma and emergencies.
- Management of chronic disorders such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, endocrine disturbances, irritable bowel syndrome, chrons disease and asthma.
- Annual comprehensive executive health packages for men and women.
- Adult and child Immunization.
- Travel advice, vaccination and prophylactic medication.
- Preventative care, routine health checks, nutritional assessments and patient education.
- Routine breast screening, family planning and infertility.
- Laboratory tests, radiology/physiotherapy/specialist referrals and analysis.
- American University of Dubai student medical certification.
- Family and adolescent counseling.