Fluent in: English, French and Arabic
- General Dentistry – University of Nantes, France
- Master Degree in Orthodontics (DUO, CES) – University of Nantes, France
- Straightening of irregular, crooked or overcrowded teeth, closing of gaps
- To Improve speech or eating (oral function)
- To Improve the long-term health of gums and teeth
- To prevent long-term excessive wear or trauma (teeth and TMJ)
- Disproportionate jaw relationships (cross-bite, overbite)
- Control and modification of facial growth (dentofacial orthopedics)
- French Orthodontist Association
- UAE Orthodontist Association
Dr. Ishaq qualified from the University of Nantes (France), with a Master Degree in Orthodontics (DUO, CES). Notably, he is a member of the French Orthodontist Association. Dr. Nizar has a reputation as one of the leading Orthodontics Specialists, with over 14 years of experience in the UAE and being winner of the CAPP “I Love my Dentist” Awards in 2012.
Dr. Nizar works with both adults and children, using the most advanced techniques – metal, transparent, Incognito (lingual braces), Invisalign (clear removable aligners), interceptive orthodontic treatment with myofunctional trainers and orthodontic appliances.