Fluent in: English & Arabic
- All non-invasive cardiovascular procedures including ECG, Echocardiography, doppler , TMT,
- 24hours Holter ECG, ambulatory BP monitoring.
- Treatment of chronic cardiovascular disease (Dyslipidemia-Type 2 Diabetus)
- Hypertension chest disease –peripheral vascular disease, valvular disease
- Chest pain
- Coronary artery disease
- Valvular heart disease
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Heart failure (systolic and diastolic)
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Assessing diabetic patients for heart disease
- Cardiac Surgery follow-up care
- Cardiovascular prevention
- Interdisciplinary care of patients with risk factors for heart disease
- Pregnancy and chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension)
Training / Field of Medicine:
- Dr. Salwa Elkholy graduated from Kasr Alaini Cairo University and did her MSc from the same University in cardiovascular diseases.
- Dr. Salwa Elkholy had completed her Post graduate degree in the United Kingdom in Cardiology awarded by the Middlesex University in London higher education institution with taught and research degree awarding power.
- Dr. Salwa has been trained intensively in non- invasive cardiology and clinical cardiology.
Professional Organizations / Membership
- European Society of Cardiology
- Emirates Society of Cardiology
She has over twenty years of experience in Cairo University educational hospital as well as other hospitals, and more than ten years in Dubai as a Senior Cardiology Specialist.