Fluent in: English and Urdu
Nationality: American/ Pakistani
- Master of Science in Diabetes, University of South Wales, UK (2017)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes, University of Leicester, UK (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine certification and re-certification, USA (1997 & 2008)
- Residency training in Internal Medicine, Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah Georgia (1994-1997)
- Internship in Pulmonary Medicine, Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Brooklyn New York (1993-1994)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Cholesterol disorders, Thyroid disorders, Rheumatological disorders
- Treadmill Stress test for screening of cardiovascular diseases.
- General health check up
Dr. Suhail Memon has over two & half decades of work experience as an Internist in various countries, primarily the USA and UAE.
He obtained his basic medical degree from the University of Karachi, Pakistan in 1989. Subsequently, he received his initial training at Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York and then completed his Internal Medicine residency from Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, Georgia in 1997. Dr. Suhail received his Internal Medicine Board certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1997, following which he established a private practice in the state of Georgia, USA from which he practiced both inpatient as well as outpatient Internal Medicine. He received his re-certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in 2008. He moved to Dubai in 2010 and since then has been affiliated with various organisations in the private sector.